December 19th | Latinamerica: Millions reached with the Good News
- People reached: 6,214,004
- Decisions for Christ: 1,138,178
- Believers mobilized: 20%
MÉXICO & CUBA
- Total people reached: 243,140
- Total decisions for Christ: 15 ,4 36
- % Church members mobilized: 96%
- We have been able to mobilize 20% of church members nationwide, that is 17,236 believers
- 96% of church members nationwide participated in evangelism at least 1 day
- We have reached 3% of our national goal, that is 76,334 people reached out of 2,617,950
- We have reached 6,275 new believers
- We also expect that, through appropriate discipleship, the national church will grow 18%
- Total people reached: 450,070
- Total decisions for Christ: 19,820
- % Church members mobilized: 60%
1. Integration of the Church in Central America in Connection 20/30.
2. A "Movement" was launched and it is expected to remain as a lifestyle for all church members.
3. Local church revitalization in their missions call.
4. Leadership development, finding service opportunities and spiritual gifts.
5. Some churches were planted and others were strengthened and organized.
6. Finally, the goal set for this new decade is to double the amount of church members.
- Total people reached: 9.032
- Total decisions for Christ: 1.596
- % Church members mobilized: 4,17%
- Total people reached: 8.691
- Total decisions for Christ: 502
- % Church members mobilized: 21%
1. On May 1st we launched the webpage for evangelism and discipleship for Church of God South America and Southern area, this platform will host different tools, testimonies and conferences that will boost evangelism and discipleship in the region www.GCCONOSUR.ORG
2. Churches went out into the streets to evangelize holding signs and flooding the main parks.
3. Also social media were used to evangelize through personal testimonies.
- Total people reached: 5,502,371
- Total decisions for Christ: 1,100,474
- % Church members mobilized: 100%
South & Central America
Submitted by andrea.guachalla
12/19/2021 | 09:00 AM