December 21st | Benin: 38 Churches planted after GO Day
During GO 21 We have partnered with pastors who have organized prayer sessions and awareness sessions in specific localities. WhatsApp groups have contributed a lot to the mobilization and training sessions this year, and literature has been sent to various localities of the country.
Outdoor evangelistic campaigns were organized in order to expose the population to the gospel. Among tools and strategies used were:
- The "4 points" app was used to evangelize online
- Door-to-door evangelism was organized in universities, towns and villages
- Distribution of Christian literature throughout the country.
This year has been particularly fruitful because of the great participation of Christians in the Month and Day of Global Outreach. Many churches were planted and that goes beyond what was achieved in the past year. This year we had more literature being distributed.
During GO Month we achieved to mobilize and evangelize:
- Pastors and leaders trained in evangelization: 50
- Christians trained in evangelization: 1,504
- Participating churches: 188
- Participating Christians: 2,557
- People affected by the gospel: 19,874
- Evangelical tracts, shared literature: 69,777
- Decisions for Christ:1,127
- New churches established: 38
- Churches sharing the gospel regularly since the Day of Global Outreach:13
Submitted by andrea.guachalla
12/21/2021 | 09:00 AM