A DAY TO TELL
Let’s GO and share the Gospel on
the global day of evangelism.
ONE DAY, ONE WORLD, ONE MESSAGE
All over the world, millions of Christians share the Good News of Jesus Christ on the last Saturday in May. We invite you to be part of GO DAY - LET’S GO!
SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH ONE PERSON ON GO DAY.
The GO DAY was originally known as GLOBAL OUTREACH DAY. Go out and tell someone about what Jesus has done in your life, and what he has done for everyone — the Gospel.
YOUR STORY MATTERS
Imagine how sharing your story, your experiences with God could change your community, neighborhood, workplace, and family.
And what if every believer on earth did the same?! The impact on humanity as a whole would be beyond imagination.
You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses. — Acts 1:8
GO MONTH – MAY 2022
A Month of Prayer and Evangelism
The GO DAY (Global Outreach Day) is the last big event of GO MONTH. Consider joining the whole month.
USE THE FOUR TO SHARE THE GOSPEL
THE FOUR is a simple tool to share and show the greatest message. God can use YOU. Do it your way, whatever fits your situation. But, please respect the COVID-19 guidelines of your government concerning social distancing.
- ONE ON ONE - Share your testimony in a personal conversation. Your story can change a life forever!
- IN SMALL GROUPS - Reach out to people in the streets, parks, malls, and evangelistic small group meetings.
- CARE AND SHARE - Do something good for the needy and share the Good News.
- REACH YOUR AREA - Work with others to reach your neighborhood.
- THE FOUR FLASH MOB - Explain the Gospel using THE FOUR signs.
- SOCIAL MEDIA - Share your personal story online, post THE FOUR, share the Gospel, do an insta live using #goday.
- PUBLIC MEETINGS - Organize a joint outreach with your church.
WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPEN ON GO DAY
Wanda wanted to take her own life on GO Day. She was in a terrible situation. She felt like she lost everything and the only solution she saw was to end her life. Desperate as she was, she went to a bridge nearby and took her son with her.
By God‘s grace, Christians stopped her to tell her about Jesus. Instead of jumping off the bridge, she leaped into the wide-open arms of a loving God who gave her hope again. Today she is following Jesus and is part of a local church.
THE VISION EXISTS SINCE 2010
Since Werner Nachtigal received the vision, over 42 million people decided to follow Christ through GO MOVEMENT activities. Find out more about the marvelous stories of God’s wonders of the past 10 years in our free e-book.
- Christians trained in evangelism: 15+ Million
- Christians sharing their faith: 100+ Million
- People reached with the Gospel: 1.4+ Billion
- People decided to follow Jesus: 42+ Million
GO MOVEMENT is an opportunity for believers all over the world to have a month to go out and bear witness of Jesus Christ. I appeal to everyone, that we go out and proclaim and share the good news of salvation.
GO MOVEMENT is a great way to encourage people to start sharing their faith!
GO MOVEMENT is a vision from God. I am sharing this vision so that
every nation will be reached with the Gospel.
GO Movement has the potential to be a movement of God’s people and the Gospel like never before in the history of the Church.
The Gospel is the greatest message ever told and we are called to share it, breaking the silence of Christianity! Imagine the impact GO MOVEMENT can have with every believer being a witness.
WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER
GET THE NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter below and stay updated about GO DAY.